Dr. Sandhya, PT
MPT (OBG & URO), MIAP
Designation : Consultant Physiotherapist
Current exp: Consultant at A4 Hospital and Fertility Centre, Chennai
- “CONSULTANT PHYSIOTHERAPIST” in P.G.Physiotherapy Clinic, Thiruvallur
- “Physiotherapist” in Anbalaya Developmental Education Center, Thiruvallur
- “Physiotherapist” in PINK FITNESS CENTER, Pudhur, Ambattur
Membership of Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Membership No.: 56059
- Presented a session about 15 minutes of “LUNCH BREAK WORKOUTS” at CME for Fertility Specialist and Obstetricians doctors conducted by A4 Hospital and Fertility center held on 6th December 2022.
- Out of 240 speakers, got appreciated and served as one of the “resource person” addressing the topic “Urinary incontinence and its physiotherapy management” presented at “STRIDE 2021” being the longest webinar session in the world with the highest number of speakers inducted into the “INDIA and ASIA BOOK OF RECORDS”-2021.
- Contributed “Physiotherapy clinical services” at Saveetha medical college and hospital during pandemic to serve people with “COVID-19”.
- Achieved merit for Secured 4th rank in during the academic year 2018-2019 @ Saveetha College of physiotherapy, SIMATS.
- Achieved merit for Secured 3th rank during the academic year 2017-2018 @ Saveetha College of physiotherapy, SIMATS.
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus and depression status among pregnant women in rural population in kancheepuram district, submitted in (SCOPUS) Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences University - Article accepted for publication & gally proof corrections done.
- Impact of COVID-19 vaccine on menstrual cycle in working women, submitted in WORK, A Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation – Under review.
- Incidence of depression among office going versus non-office going postpartum women during the COVID-19 pandemic submitted in WORK, A Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation – Under review.
- An artificial intelligence tool that helps in hand function (published on 17/06/2022).
- “Home programme for developing independence on selfcare skills in cerebral plasy children with dysphagia” organized by “National Institute For Enpowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities NIEPMD”- 2018.
- Presented poster on “sleep apnea” organized by PPG College Of Physiotherapy – 2017.