T. Paulia Devi M.S (General Surgery), F.A.I.S.
With a rich experience in both private and government set up, she is an able and dexterous surgeon providing wide range of services for all types of hernia, hemorrhoids , fistula, diabetic feet, breast lumps and breast cancer, thyroid swellings, skin cancer, varicose veins, appendix etc. Rare cases such as hydatid cyst, peritoneal malignancy, advanced cancers are also her forte.
She has expertise in laparoscopic or keyhole surgeries for appendix, gall bladder stones and hernia.
Day care services are available for corn foot, ear lobe repair, ulcer management, removal of swellings, with cosmetic results and minimal scar.
- Completed MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College and MS General Surgery from Kilpauk Medical College.
- She joined Government Service in 2008 and is currently working in Madras Medical College & Rajiv Gandhi Hospital as teaching faculty.
- Awarded by Thiruvallur collector for the best family planning services while doing rural services.
- Published in international journal about different hernia surgeries.
- Paper presented in Asicon 2016 in Hyderabad about peripheral nerve sheath tumour.
- Attended multiple continuing medical education conferences and national conferences.
Memberships: Fellow of the Association of Surgeons of India
Post PG (MS) 4yrs experience.
Consultation Time: On appointment