Dr. A.Dhanyan Harshidan (ENT SURGEON)
Reg No:91438 (Tamil Nadu Medical Council) INDIA
- More than 10 years in ENT speciality ( In Medical Council of India Approved Hospital and Corporate Hospitals-ENT)
- More than 6 years teaching experience and More than 5 years MBBS teaching experience.
- September 2014 – March 2018
- Assistant Professor in Department of ENT, Velammal Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Madurai
- August 2018 – December 2018
- Registrar – Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Nandanam, Chennai
- January 2019 – Till date
- Assistant Professor in Department of ENT, SRM Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Kancheepuram DT,Tamilnadu
- MBBS - Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, 1998
- MD – Anesthesia from Madras Medical College( MMC) , Chennai 2008
- PGDDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus)
- FID(Fellowship In Diabetology)
Well trained in clinical diagnosis of ENT and conditions of Head and Neck with proper protocols. Interested and well trained in doing endoscopic nasal surgeries (basic to advanced Fess) Trained in a setup with recent technologies such as LASER,Coblator, Microdebrider.
- Life Member of IAOHNS – Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngologuy, Head & Neck Surgery
Life Member - TNAOI- Tamilnadu Association of Otolaryngologist of India.
- Assessment of Malignant and Non-malignant lesions of vocal cord using video stroboscopy- Tropical journal of Medical research 2014
- A Comparison of graft uptake and hearing improvement in endoscopic cartilage tympanoplasty and endoscopic temporalis fascia tympanoplasty - Medpulse International journal of ENT