Dr. Aruna Ashok MBBS, MS OG, DNB OG, FERTILITY SPECIALIST
Designation : Clinical Director A4 Hospitals and A4 Fertility Center
Associated Hospitals: Visiting consultant in Cloudnine Hospitals, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, MRC Nagar.
Qualification: M.B.B.S - KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, 1998. MS OG - JIPMER, Pondicherry,2008. Infertility Training done in Reproductive Medicine divison of Sri Ramachandra Medical Institute, 2009.
- Gold Medal in M.B.B.S in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- JIPMER Institute Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynecology (2008).
- Pondicherry University Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynecology (2008)
- First prize in Fogsi quiz in the year 2007
- The Risk of preeclampsia in frozen thawed embryo transfers among Asian population : Analysis of1862 cases conceived with ICSI in ASRM 2018 Author Dr Aruna Ashok , Co-Author Dr.Manish banker, Dr.Azade Patel, Dr.Priyasakthi C, Dr. Krithika Devi, Dr. Madhupriya
- Duration of estradiol administration and embryo transfer outcomes in donor- recepient cycle. A Pilot study YUVA ISAR 2018 Dr Priyasakthi C Dr Aruna Ashok
- Clinical presentation of FSHR 2039A>G Ser680 Asn Polymorphisms in Unexpected poor responders of POSEIDON group Ia & IIa ,A case series. TAPISAR 2018 – Got Best paper award Dr Priyasakthi C , Dr Aruna Ashok
- Energetic , approachable, passionate gynecologist with 10 years of experience in infertility, 12 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Consulting in A4 Hospitals , formerly Metro Speciality clinic from 2008. Have also worked in Apollo First Med Hospitals for one year 2008 and also in SRMC Porur for one and half years 2009-2010.
- Have delivered more than 2000 babies in the last 10 years. Striving for normal delivery with consistent effort is appreciated by many of our patients. We have delivered many of ICSI conceived patients and twins by normal delivery.
- Have done more than 3000 IVF/ ICSI cycles as fertility consultant. Building a competent team and SOP to achieve higher success rate was always the priority. IVF Consultant in NOVA IVI Fertility center, Chennai for 5years ( 2014 to 2019).
- Have been a speaker in International conferences, conducted one day fertility workshop in SLCOG ( Srilankan Obstetrics and Gynecology Society)
Special areas of interest:
- Fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries – Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
- Dealing with patients with ICSI failures
- Using latest ART methods, PGS, ERA to improve the success rates in ICSI patients