Dr. Aruna Ashok, MBBS, MS OG, DNB OG, FERTILITY SPECIALIST
Designation : Clinical Director A4 Hospital and A4 Fertility Center. She is the leading gynecologist and Fertility consultant in chennai. She has been practicing over 15+ years in fertility and gynecology feild.
Qualification: M.B.B.S - KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, 1998. MS OG - JIPMER, Pondicherry,2008. Infertility Training done in Reproductive Medicine divison of Sri Ramachandra Medical Institute, 2009.
- Got best poster award in Fertivision 2021, "A Case Report - Management of thin Endometrium by hysteroscopic instillation of G-CSF Mobilized progenitor cells combined with platelet-derived growth factor concentrate into the sub-endometrial region".
- Gold Medal in M.B.B.S in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- JIPMER Institute Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pondicherry University Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- First prize in FOGSI Quiz
- Speaker in International Conferences and presented papers
- Guide for fellowship course in infertility
- The Risk of preeclampsia in frozen thawed embryo transfers among Asian population : Analysis of 1862 cases conceived with ICSI in ASRM 2018 Author Dr Aruna Ashok , Co-Author Dr.Manish banker, Dr.Azade Patel, Dr.Priyasakthi C, Dr. Krithika Devi, Dr. Madhupriya
- Duration of estradiol administration and embryo transfer outcomes in donor- recepient cycle. A Pilot study YUVA ISAR 2018 Dr Priyasakthi C Dr Aruna Ashok
- Clinical presentation of FSHR 2039A>G Ser680 Asn Polymorphisms in Unexpected poor responders of POSEIDON group Ia & IIa ,A case series. TAPISAR 2018 – Got Best paper award Dr Priyasakthi C , Dr Aruna Ashok
- Energetic , approachable, passionate gynecologist with 17 years of experience in infertility, 17 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Consulting in A4 Hospitals , formerly Metro Speciality clinic from 2008. Have also worked in Apollo First Med Hospitals for one year 2008 and also in SRMC Porur for one and half years 2009-2010.
- Have delivered more than 3000+ Babies. Striving for normal delivery with consistent effort is appreciated by many of our patients. We have delivered many of ICSI conceived patients and twins by normal delivery.
- Have done more than 4000+ IVF/ ICSI cycles as fertility consultant. Building a competent team and SOP to achieve higher success rate was always the priority.
- Have been a speaker in International conferences, conducted one day fertility workshop in SLCOG ( Srilankan Obstetrics and Gynecology Society)
Special areas of interest:
- Fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries – Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
- Dealing with patients with ICSI failures
- Using latest ART methods, PGS, ERA to improve the success rates in ICSI patients
She is best for your following searches:
- bestfemalegynecologistinchennai, bestdoctorfornormaldelivery, fertilityconsultantinchennai, fertilitydoctorinchennai, ivfdoctorinchennai