Dr. Subha Subramanian M.B.B.S; M.D(General Medicine) ; D.M(Neurology)
Dr. Subha Subramanian has completed neurology from Institute of Neurology, Madras Medical College, one of the premier and prestigious institutes in the country catering to a large volume of population from all over India. Trained in effective management of OP and IP patients including experiences in neuro-emergencies, neuro-diagnostics and specialty clinics in neurology like headache clinic, epilepsy clinic, stroke clinic, dementia clinic, movement disorders, nerve and muscle clinic, demyelinating disorder clinic.
- MBBS 1998, PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- M.D. General Medicine 2011, Sree Balaji Medical College
- DM (Neurology) 2015, Madras Medical College
- Cognitive neurology
- Movement disorders
Research & Publication:
- Dr.N.N. Anand, Dr.V.Padma, Dr.Shubha Subramanian, Dr.Halleys. AN INTERESTING CASE OF DENGUE FEVER- In JAMS Vol 2, Issue 3, Jan-Mar 2013, Pages - 47,48, 51.
- Dr.Shubha Subramanian, Dr.N.N.Anand. RARE CASE OF NEUROTROPIC PREDILECTION OF CHLOROMA, Int J Pharma and Biosciences 2013 Oct; Vol 4, issue 4, Pages 445-448.
- Dr.V.Padma, Dr.N.N.Anand, Dr.Halleyskumar, Dr.Shubha Subramanian. DENGUE FEVER WITH POST DENGUE PSYCHOSIS. in JAMS,vol.3,issue 2,oct-dec 2013,pages 47,48.
- Venkatraman C, Subramanian S, Abraham DS, Vellaichamy K. UNILATERAL LIMB THINNING–THINKING OUT OF THE BOX. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2018 Jan;21(1):74
- Ranganathan LN, Subramanian S, Ramamurthy G, Shivaraman MA. EARLY POST-STROKE SEIZURES WITH FIRST-EVER STROKE. Neurology India. 2018 Jul 1;66(4):949.
- Shubha Subramanian, Chandramouleeswaran V, Lakshminarasimhan R, Kannan V, Pratheep Kumar S. RARE CAUSE OF BILATERAL FACIAL NERVE PALSY.IJCP 2018 Jan28;8
- Shubha Subramanian, Chandramouleeswaran V, Kannan V, Lakshmi Narasimhan R. A STUDY ON ACUTE SYMPTOMATIC SEIZURES FOLLOWING STROKE IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE. IOSR-JDMS Volume 17, Issue 7 Ver. 13 (July. 2018).
- Shubha Subramanian,BalasubramanianS,Shanmuga Sundaram N,Lakshmi Narasimhan R CLINICAL AND RADIOLOGICAL PROFILE OF INTERNAL CAROTID ARTERY STENOSIS IN SMOKERS WITH ANTERIOR CIRCULATION STROKE-Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical university website-published as e-journal.
- Poster presentation in IANCON 2016-Foot Drop-Common presentation with rare cause
- Platform presentation in TANCON 2017-Cognitive Dysfunction in vertigo patients
- Poster presentation in IANCON 2017-Clinical and etiological profile of post stroke seizures.
- Poster presentation in WCNR 2018-Burden of post stroke seizures in a tertiary care centre.
- Platform presentation in Neuro update 2018-Complicated Stroke
- Platform presentation in SHINE 2018-Niemann Pick Disease
- Participant in TYSA at regional level in the year 2017.
- Member in Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Member in IMA
- Member in Indian stroke association
Consultation Time: On Appointment