T. Manuneethi Maran MBBS, MS, MRCS, FMAS
Designation: Consultant General Surgeon
He is a expert surgeon, with a wide knowledge in the field of surgery. Patient friendly, apt in diagnosis and good in follow up care of patients.
Area(s) of Specialization: Laparoscopy & General Surgery
Consultation Time: On Appointment only
Fellowships / Memberships:
- FMAS: Fellowship in Minimal Access surgery
- He is at present also associate professor in SRMC, Porur, Chennai .
- A Comparative Study in Learning curves of Two different intracorporeal Knot Tying Techniques, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Jan 2016, Dr. Manuneethimaran Dr. Thiyagarajan, Dr. Chandru Ravindrakumar, 2016 Article ID: 3059434, 7 Pages
- Outcome of using clinical pathway in Laparoscopic Appendicectomy patients-A Retrograde Analysis, International Journal of Scientific study, Jan 2016, Dr. Manuneethimaran, Dr. Thiyagarajan, Dr. Saravanan Sanniyasi, Dr. Parimuthukumar Rajappa, Vol 3 issue 10, 123-128
- The risk factors for conversion of laparoscopic appendicectomy to open appendicectomy, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Oct 2015, Manuneethimaran T, Mohanapriya T Arunkumar k, Nitesh N, Balaji Singh K, Vol: 14 (10), 33-36
- Correlation between estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, HER- 2/neu status and other prognostic factors in carcinoma breast in Indian population, International Surgery Journal, 2015, Manuneethimaran T, Nitesh N , Mohanapriya T, Arunkumar, Balaji Singh, Vol:2(4), 515-522
- A case series of Traumatic Bowel Evisceration, Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research, June 2015, Dr. Pragnya Chigurupati, Dr. Manuneethimaran Thiyagarajan, Dr. Naveen Alexander, Dr. Vishnukumar Venkatesan, Dr. Rubina Singh, Vol3(6), 6254-6259.