Dr. Sriram Krishnamoorthy MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Uro), DNB (Uro), FRCS.
He is a versatile, excellent surgeon with long years of experience in the field of Urology. He has dealt with most complicated surgeries with expertise. He is one of the best urologist and renal transplant surgeon in Chennai.
- Consultant Urologist.
- Professor & Senior Consultant, Department Of Urology & Renal Transplantation SRMC, Porur, Chennai.
Education: MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Urology), DNB (Urology), FRCS (Glasgow).
Area(s) of Specialization: Renal Transplantation, Laparoscopic Urology, Reconstructive urethral surgery.
- Assistant Professor (CMC) :13.11.2007 – 28.02.2009.
- Assistant Professor (SRMC) :12.03.2009 till 31.01.2010.
- Associate Professor (SRMC):01.02.2010 till 06.01.2016
- Professor (SRMC) :07.01.2016 till date.
Fellowships / Memberships:
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, Glasgow, UK.
- Member of Urological Society of India
- M Member of Urological association of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry chapter
- Life member of Madras Urological Society.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association - Porur, Chennai.
Awards and Honours:
Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons & Physicians, Glasgow, United Kingdom. National Topper & Gold Medalist in DNB Urology Final Examination, 2005 – Dr. H.S. Bhat Gold Medal for the National Topper in the Diplomate of National Board Final Examination. Best paper award in the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation 2007, for the presentation on ‘Post transplant renal artery stenosis’. Member of Editorial Committee, Austin Journal of Urology, The Open Urology member of Urological Society of South India Nephrology journal.
Consultation Time: On Appointment.